Weddings can get crazy! It’s better to be prepared and not need anything than to need something and not have it. I’ve put together a list of things to help you on your wedding day.
- My favorite thing, SNACKS! – Wedding days are incredible, but they are often lengthy for all involved. Gather a few of your favorite filling snacks, which you can keep in your preparation areas. Don’t leave out the water!
- Baby wipes / Dude Wipes – These little guys come in super handy and are multi-use
- Gum & Mints – You marry to face the good and the bad together, don’t start with the bad one being your breath. Make sure you’re ready for your first kiss with gum or mint candy in your pocket.
- Ibuprofen/Tylenol – Headaches slow things down, make sure you’re hydrated well and have something just in case the headaches or body aches come knocking.
- GoGoHeel STOPPERS – I’ve never walked in heels, but I can imagine how hard it is, especially when gravel and rocks are in the way of you getting to your destination. Heel stoppers fit snug right on the bottom of your heels and prevent you from getting slowed down.
- Stain pens – If you haven’t listened to anything else, thus far, pay attention here! OxiClean and Tide pens are super handy. I suggested one per preparation area.
- Sunscreen – Sidebar: Does anyone really know what the song Rock Lobster by the B-52’s is about? Anywho… To prevent having a bad day after the wedding, make sure you protect yourself with sunscreen. Even those with darker pigmentation can benefit from sunscreen to protect them from dangerous UV rays that can cause skin cancers.
- Gold Bond No Mess powder spray & Baby powder – Super helpful with keeping you dry all day.
- Bluetooth speakers – You HAVE to have some good music while getting ready. Do yourself a favor and bring a Bluetooth speaker. I’ve had my JBL Clip 3 speaker for years and it has never failed me.
- Lint rollers – Pretty self explanatory here!
- Chargers!!! – You want to have your devices charged, especially after playing all of your jams while getting ready.
- And last but not least, the right attitude – Big or small wedding, you are surrounded by people who love you and care greatly about you. Spend as much time being present and enjoying this time. Wedding days go by fast, try and get the most out of it.
Thank you for reading my 12 tips! I hope that they help